Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vario Augusta AW139 benötigen Hilfe bei der Einrichtung

Posted by jsaliba 
Vario Augusta AW139 benötigen Hilfe bei der Einrichtung
May 05, 2023 09:20PM
Hi,

Wir haben eine Vario Augusta AW139, 2,2 m, 5-Blatt, CCW-Rotation. Schweben ist in Ordnung, Reaktion gut. Aber der Vorwärtsflug braucht etwas mehr Input für zyklische, vor allem linke Zyklen brauchen zu viel Input. Zum Beispiel, mit leicht rechtem Steuerknüppel im Vorwärtsflug zu kommen, voller linker Knüppel und immer noch nach rechts zu gehen, musste mit dem linken Seitenruder dem rechten Zyklus entgegenwirken.

Obwohl das Schweben in Ordnung ist, glaube ich, dass die allgemeine Stabilität verbessert werden kann. Muss ich mehr Verstärkung hinzufügen?
Es gibt einen Moment, in dem es ganz nach rechts ging und es sehr schwer war, es mit dem linken Zyklus zu stoppen.

Ich hatte immer Probleme mit der CCW-Rotation, da ich 2 Klingen, 3 Klingen oder 5 Klingen hatte.

Das Höhenruder reagiert zu stark, die Querruder nicht so sehr.

Die Phaseneinteilung der Taumelscheibe ist in Ordnung. Wenn ich nach vorne gebe, geht es geradeaus.

Ich übersetze bei Google, also verzeihen Sie mir alle Sprachfehler.

Flugvideo auf Facebook: -

https://www.facebook.com/1146803678/videos/144582581735890/

Vielen Dank
RV
Re: Vario Augusta AW139 benötigen Hilfe bei der Einrichtung
May 05, 2023 09:37PM
Hello,

no need for translating - we can also support here in English.

First - give us more details about the Helicopter. Especially a photo of the inside where we can see the main head and servos as well as the VBar mounting.

I assume you are using a VBar Control touch? - If so - did you start with my Huey as preset for XXL Scale?
Could you please add the setup file here so i can load it in a NEO and see?

How many deg. collective are set?
Is collective 0 at mid stick?
Is the 8deg cyclic calibration done?

Which main head is it?
Does it have leading or trailing edge control?
Which servos?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
May 06, 2023 08:34AM
Thank you Rainer for your reply,

The heli is at a friend of mine. I will collect all the required data that you asked for.

The helicopter was bought second hand with a Bavarian and used to fly good, although I never flew it.

New to VBar so please, how can I save the setup so I can share it?

Data I can share at the moment is as follows: -

1. Transmitter is VBar Control Touch EVO
2. Mid stick is not 0
3. 8deg cyclic calibration done
4. Main head in attached picture, don't know what type it is as heli was bought second hand
5. Control is in leading edge, as in photo
6. No, I did not start with your Huey setup. Can you please provide link?

Will get the following information later: -

1. Negative and positive collective
2. Type of servos, (I know they are digital Futaba but do not know number)
3. VBar position. (Although I know it is about 150mm in front of main shaft)

Thank you
Kind regards

Joe

RV
May 06, 2023 11:56AM
2 - was this set/teached to the VBar in swashplate expert?

6 - see your preselectable models at "new setup" in VBC ...

6a - you may also copy my setup values (gains and other dynamic control values) from here, 2nd post from bottom, zip file with screenshot - but be careful, lower the gains for first takeoff then!

https://www.vstabi.info/forum/read.php?10,172594,page=5

3 - please take a photo. Consider NOT to mount ANY FBL on the mechanics - way better mount it on the bottom of the fse on a plywood where it is the best "silent" environment for sensors.

Is it a VBar NEO or a VBar EVO?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2023 11:59AM by RV.
May 06, 2023 08:14PM
Thank you for sharing your settings.

Attached are the receiver installation, main rotor servos and a better photo of the head.

Transmitter is EVO, receiver the NEO.

I will try with your settings and will give it a try this coming week.

I see that for main rotor you use low frequency at 75Hz.

Regards

Joe

May 06, 2023 08:34PM
Forgot to answer about 2 and 6: -

For number 2, no, I did not teach where the zero is. To be honest, i do not know about that function.

I have set -4deg stick down, around 5.5deg mid stick, and +10deg at full stick.

Shall I do some settings to make NEO know that mid stick s not 0?

6 - Yes, I did the pre selectable model at new setup and I choose scale XXL, if I remember correctly. As I never set a VBar NEO with a helicopter of this type, to start I asked a friend in Italy, which he has a 412, 4-bladed rotor head with a NEO gyro only, controlled by Futaba Tx, and flies beautifully, even in 30 knots wind!

Obviously, every heli has it's own quirks.

Hope to have this dialled in next week as we have an exhibition over here in Malta. It's an Open Day in aid of a non-profit organisation, Puttinu Cares.

Thank you for your great help, much appreciated.

Regards

Joe

RV
May 06, 2023 11:50PM
Quote:
I see that for main rotor you use low frequency at 75Hz.
Nope - ESC (Turbine) is it ;-)
My Main has 250 Hz.

Quote:
For number 2, no, I did not teach where the zero is. To be honest, i do not know about that function.
- go in Setup panel
- move collective stick to 0deg pos.
- open swash expert (long press on swash icon)
- scroll down to "set" button and press it

Quote:
Hope to have this dialled in next week
Lets compare the values - i would be courious about yours then.

Please re-check the 8deg also.
Therefore go to setup, turn blades to approx. 0 deg. with collective stick.
Use a pitch gauge and zero it on a blade over tail boom while being there - no matter which deflection the blade already has.
Now - as we have a rotated swash - enable the 8deg setting and search the point of most deflection with your blade while tunring the main shaft. At this point we should have approx. 8deg. now.

Servos are fine - my BO105 has the 351 for 14 Years and 3000 Flights now.

NEO install also is ok.

Rainer Vetter

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2023 12:04AM by RV.
May 12, 2023 09:32PM
Sorry for the late reply, I had to dismantle one undercarriage is is not locking. Had to machine a new arm, a few longer for it to lock. Will install it tomorrow, hopefully.

Then dial in your settings and hope for a good flight.

Thank you
Kind regards

Joseph

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login