Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mix for beginner mode and bank switch

Posted by eusjan 
Mix for beginner mode and bank switch
September 22, 2022 09:34AM
Hi, does anyone know how to set up a mix between the bank switch and beginner mode, so in case of bank 1 the beginner mode is always on and in bank 2 and 3 beginner mode is off?

On the Vbar touch.

Any help would appreciated, thanks.

Rainer, maybe you know the answer?

Thank you.
RV
Re: Mix for beginner mode and bank switch
September 22, 2022 11:55AM
The beginner mode is bound to the rescue switch. So this can't be done as you like - except doing bank and rescue on the same switch.

If you do this - try carefully as a Bank switch during Rescue is always a bit risky.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
September 22, 2022 12:06PM
Hi Rainer, thank you.

How do I do that, just a switch assignment?
I can try to have the same RPM and values for the banks with and without the rescue connected.

Eugene.
September 22, 2022 12:12PM
The issue is that I would like to have the beginner mode on switch 2 with the top on beginner and center normal, rescue on the bottom end. That is easier to use for me. Or needs the rescue mode always a spring loaded position?
September 23, 2022 02:10PM
Hello!
I turned the rescue switch on 180 degrees in my VBCt

Now my radio with beginner on top, normal center and rescue (w/spring) on the bottom

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2022 02:14PM by morro_lucky.
RV
September 23, 2022 04:13PM
Having Rescue and Bank on physically the same switch you need to assign e.g. Option1 to the same one as for Banks and then in Rescue App use Option1 ....

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
September 23, 2022 04:21PM
Hi Rainer, I tried that, but it doesn't let me assign me 2 options to 1 switch..
RV
September 23, 2022 04:26PM
Why not?

Rainer Vetter

September 23, 2022 04:29PM
I don't know, if I try what you did the option automatically switches back, it does not save the change.
September 23, 2022 07:50PM
I did manage to do it, it had to be connected to the heli. But is its not what I want, I would like to have bank 1 connected to beginner mode and bank 2 and 3 to normal, all on 1 switch.

Thanks anyway, Eugene
RV
September 24, 2022 09:41PM
The current suggestion is all we can do.

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login