Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to configure FIXED – Macrocell

Posted by Carl 
How to configure FIXED – Macrocell
March 21, 2022 09:10PM
Hi,

I tried to configure FIXED-Macrocell by using Bank 1 – 4 as shown in the attached file. But when I test this Macrocell the following can only be achieved:

1. Flip the Bank switch to 1 – Macrocell output = -100 (Correct)
2. Flip the Bank switch to 2 – Macrocell output = 0 (Correct)
3. Flip the Bank switch to 3 – Macrocell output = 0 (Correct)
4. Flip the Motor switch to Idle – Macrocell output is not 100

How do you tell this Macrocell to activate Bank 4 when you flip the Motor switch to Autorotation?

Please Help.

Regards,
Carl

RV
Re: How to configure FIXED – Macrocell
March 22, 2022 06:13AM
Did you enable the Bank4 for AR in general?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
March 22, 2022 08:47AM
Hi Rainer ,

If you mean setting Bank 4 as AR bank as shown in the screen shot, yes I have enabled Bank 4 as AR Bank. But this settings does not activate Bank 4 when I flip the motor switch to Idle.

Kindly advise what am I missing.

Regards,
Carlou

RV
March 22, 2022 09:49AM
Was it on run first as it is always before doing a AR?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2022 09:49AM by RV.
March 23, 2022 10:33AM
Hi Rainer ,

Apology if I am asking basic question but this is my first time to use the VBar Control Touch. Can you elaborate what do you mean by "was it in run first".

The motor switch:
- Down-Position is Motor Off
- Middle-Position is Idle (or AR)
- Up-Position is motor run.

Is this the correct settings of the motor switch?

Working the Bank switch to Bank 1, Bank 2, and Bank 3 works OK. But switching the motor switch from Run to Idle does not indicate that it has switch to Bank 4. Maybe I am missing some more settings.

Kindly advise.

Regards,
Carlou

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2022 11:35AM by Carl.
RV
March 23, 2022 05:55PM
Did you enable Bank4 for AR in the model setup Bank management menue?

Rainer Vetter

March 25, 2022 10:36AM
Hi Rainer ,

Issue now resolved.

I have setup a motor master lock switch for redundancy which apparently needs to be unlocked to be able to get to Bank 4 via the Motor/Idle switch.

Thanks for all the help.

Regards,
Carlou

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2022 11:09AM by Carl.
RV
March 25, 2022 03:05PM
Ahhh ... thanks for the info. smileys with beer

Have fun now!

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login