Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

mixing in vplane

Posted by Aaamedeus 
mixing in vplane
October 18, 2021 04:47PM
Hi guys I need some help with a new install. I am using a vbar silverline with a vlink satellite and gyro on a Carbon Z Scimitar plane. I setup a new plane using the wizard as a delta wing and all the surfaces move perfectly. This model also has the vector thrust option so the motor with a servo will move with the rudder inputs.I cant seem to get the motor servo to work with and mix with the rudder. Also if possible I would like to disable the mix if possible. I have the aux expert in my vcontrol but cant figure it out. Any help would be appreciated
RV
Re: mixing in vplane
October 18, 2021 11:08PM
Well - you are talking about a old device. This one does have some "limited" cells and also the wingmixer.

With the limited cell types we can not make it switchable. So please use it with the Wingmixer, e.g. set up as ch1 of the wingmixer with input "Rudder".

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

October 18, 2021 11:22PM
then it would follow rudder. however i wouldn't be able to assign any switches to turn it off, right? If I used a neo vlink then I could do it ?
RV
October 19, 2021 05:50AM
In a NEO we have some more different MC types - and what we need for your Switch is a Multiplexer Cell which is only available on a NEO.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login