Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kolibri 140 lv and silverline full size. Can`t get telemetry to work

Posted by Dboi80 
Kolibri 140 lv and silverline full size. Can`t get telemetry to work
March 30, 2021 10:26PM
Hi I have a silveline full size vbar, vbar controll and a kolibri 140lv.
I can`t get telemetry to work.
I have installed the kontronik app for setup, is there a other app for Telme?
I have programed mode 4, and mode 9 for front telemetry port with mikado 5 beeps.
The telemetry cabel is plugged in to rx a(or1) on the side, since it was that type of connector, is this right.
If it`s supposed to go aux port, witch cables are going where? its black and white from the kolibri.
RV
Re: Kolibri 140 lv and silverline full size. Can`t get telemetry to work
March 31, 2021 06:23AM
Hello,

Any of the "spektrum" ports on the side of the Vbar is okay.
Is the Kontronik app installed?
Does the App come up (icon)?

If all above ok but app does not come up - please use another Mikado telemetry device "in between". TelMe had sometimes a bit too less voltage for correct signaling, especially with old VBars and the Mikado device "in between" (e.g. Battery ID) will read the TelMe and send as "new" with the right voltages. Or probably try the ESC on a NEO.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
March 31, 2021 08:13AM
Thanks for the reply RV, this is a little frustrating.
The app doesn`t come up when spooling up. It´s installed and used when programming the esc. So should have worked.
I don`t have any neo`s, have about 10 silver,blueline vbar`s. Do you have a trade up programsmiling smiley

I don`t have a battery ID, will I then plug telme to that and that into the rx port?

Will it be better to change connector to a servo connector and use aux channel?
Any other way to boost the voltage?
I run the kolibri at 8,4 v and front port if that matters?
RV
March 31, 2021 09:50AM
Quote:
Will it be better to change connector to a servo connector and use aux channel?

Well - there is a multiplexer in between from the AUX to the Sat Ports. It just switches between both but does normally not change the signal. Anyway - worth a try to use AUX as telemetry.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
March 31, 2021 12:17PM
how should I wire it then?
Black as negativ and white as signal?
RV
March 31, 2021 10:05PM
https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1664#14

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login