Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Henseleit TDSF

Posted by Vinger 
Henseleit TDSF
June 23, 2020 06:15AM
Hi
I am stumped by the tendency of my TDSF to have an oscillation after a quick elevator input. Have tried increasing main rotor gain but it has no effect. Set the heli size to 30 which made an improvement but still oscillating about 2-3 times. Aileron quick inputs are rock solid.

Setup is default as per Jan's recommendation, MKS mini servos, Kontronik power package and the super light blades from Jan. Rpm is from 1000-1500 in the three banks and the oscillations happen in all the banks.

Any idea what to change?

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
Re: Henseleit TDSF
June 23, 2020 12:08PM
Hi,

without seeing the overall setup, two things come to my mind:

. did you disable geometry correction? Afaik the TDSF also has the mechanical servo linearization. If you have to do that, please check/re-adjust your blade angles.

. did you do the optimizer flight, so the VBar can do a nominal-actual comparison and adjust itself?

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
June 24, 2020 05:57AM
Hi Eddie

According to the manual the geometry correction was disabled from initial setup. Will check again. Yes optimizing flights were done and redone after each change to the main rotor settings.

Will get the setup file and post here later today.

Peter

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
June 24, 2020 08:58AM
Hi Peter,

I would also play with heli size, make adjustments by down or up by 5 or 10 each time, and compare – the TDSF with it's 700 size but extra low weight does not really fit into any definition.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
RV
June 24, 2020 10:52AM
One guess ... maybe the ratip betwen P, I and Style is a key.

Probably lowering the gain (P) and increasing the style could help too.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login