Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Upgrade to version 6

Posted by Sesame 
Upgrade to version 6
October 17, 2017 04:55PM
I am trying to upgrade my silverline vbar to Version 6 to work with my V control

I have added the option on the website and it is showing on the load screen I click on it and it come up with an error saying option not available.

I have attached a screenshot showing the option there and the error

RV
Re: Upgrade to version 6
October 17, 2017 08:47PM
The screenshot is well made - but we need the serial number to have a look at the database ;-)

I think you have been waiting too long (24 hrs) - so just use the V5.3 license key mail procedure to get a new 24 hrs window for update.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2017 08:47PM by RV.
October 17, 2017 11:37PM
excellent that did it, I didn't realise I needed to request the licence again. I thought once requested it would be available for that unit.

Cheers
RV
October 18, 2017 06:50AM
smileys with beer

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login