Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How can I enter vibration plot and sensor analyzer?

Posted by z32255 
How can I enter vibration plot and sensor analyzer?
October 12, 2020 10:45AM
Like this

Re: How can I enter vibration plot and sensor analyzer?
October 12, 2020 11:16AM
Hi,

this is a non-public App which we can enable if required.

It shows the vibration load on each gyro axis individually (selectable), and the g-loads on each accelerometer individually.

It's not exactly a secret, but I'd still be curious where you found those images (Facebook I assume).
I'd be particularly curious in which context, and how they are interpreted there smiling smiley

Cheers

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
October 12, 2020 06:39PM
I get it from this thread
https://www.vstabi.info/forum/read.php?64,184457,184674#msg-184674

I meet serious resonance vibration, I want some tools to analyse it.

You can see the phenomenon from this

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1ma411w7Bw/
October 13, 2020 09:21AM
Good morning,

ah OK I see. The file names made me wonder.

About your video, what type of helicopter is it exactly? I'd guess, a Kraken?

The display reflects much, but it seems like in the regular vibration analysis, there is not much to see, while the Rescue Status is off.
This would mean, you have steep-sloped, hard, high frequency vibration on the model (above 500 Hz what the vibration analysis can show).

We can not make this visible with the other App, but we could see how this affects the accelerometers—for what it's worth, because you can't change a thing on the gear box, which is supposedly causing this, otherwise than replacing parts in it randomly, or the whole gear box, and even then, there's no guarantee.

If it is a Kraken, which FBL mount are you using? SAB has made changes to at least try and get the flybarless and it's sensors out of the resonance range, option 3 seems to be better than the previous ones when it comes to sudden drift, at 2,200+ 1/min (imo ridiculously high, for a 700, and it's only a waste of energy and thus flying time, my personal opinion), while option 4 (with the rubber dampening) seems to be easier on the accelerometers, with the trade-off that the model may feel less precise, if the FBL can swing, sway, move.

Please send an e-mail stating the serial no. of your VBar Control Touch radio, and I can temporarily enable the App for you.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login