VControl, new scorpion esc & blue line integration
April 18, 2017 08:39PM
Hi All,

I have the latest Scorpion 200A esc with vcontrol and a full size blue line VBar unit, I have downloaded the Scorpion app on to my TX and made the lead etc, although there appears to be communication between the TX, esc and FBL unit I can't seem to get the governor working.

My 700 is spooling up to 1500 RPM with the pitch/throttle at centre (0') however move it to either full + or - it increases to 2400RPM, bank 1, 2 & 3 have no effect on the head speed even with different head speed values in the governor settings.

I have followed the setup videos online to the last word......

So my question is, is the integration supported by the older bluer & silver line units ?

Peter
RV
Re: VControl, new scorpion esc & blue line integration
April 18, 2017 09:28PM
Nope - older Vbars support telemetry only.

So please reset to VGov (toggele external forth and back), set Throttle endpoints to 100, collective adds to 15 and gain to 20 on all banks as well as check gear ratio and pole count.

The ESC must be set to VGov with its PC software, BEC Voltage there too.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: VControl, new scorpion esc & blue line integration
April 18, 2017 09:47PM
Thank you that explains why I can't get it to work, guess I'll have to invest in a Neo :-)

Peter
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login