Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kontronik KOSMIK ESC setup with NEO

Posted by rotor66 
Kontronik KOSMIK ESC setup with NEO
September 05, 2016 11:32PM
Hi Eddi,

I'm trying to setup my Neo together with a Kontronik Kosmik 200 HV.

I succeeded the stup of the ESC (mode 4), but the strange issue I have is the following : the motor would start to run not before 75% of throttle stick position !. In addition to that, it looks likes like there is no rpm control (the speed is running away !)

When I check with a receiver directly connected to the ESC, it works perfectly ( starts at ca. 25% of throttle control and speed can be controlled)

I guess i did something wrong with the Vbar Neo set up (?)

Thank you for your help,

Alain

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2016 06:26AM by RV.
RV
Re: Kontronik KOSMIK ESC setup with NEO
September 06, 2016 06:29AM
1 Pilot, 1 Heli, 1 Thread - no threadnapping please!

I have splitted them.

How do you turn on the heli? - Which Radio? - Is everything according our manual, especially the motor switch states? - is the ESC hooked up to ESC socket or is the "AUX3" solution in use? Why do you want to spool up with stick (totally unneded, relict from stone aged non-governed ESC)?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login