Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

nitro whiplash set up w/neo

Posted by tonycratsley 
nitro whiplash set up w/neo
January 03, 2016 11:50AM
hello fellas hope you enjoyed your holidays. I have a nitro whiplash and wanted to set it up with a neo and vbc .any help would be appreciated .I also want to use the neo gov .thank you Tony
RV
Re: nitro whiplash set up w/neo
January 03, 2016 12:07PM
There are some hints in the gasser page:
http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1776

And the general tweaking procedure:
http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/2043

And in the gov description:
http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/2030

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
January 03, 2016 12:33PM
thank you rv Ill take a look.tony
January 03, 2016 04:25PM
hello rv , I've never wired a nitro and know very little about nitro's so if you can give me a little more please it would be very helpful. Just trying to learn something new. Many thanks , Tony
RV
January 04, 2016 08:22AM
Ah ok - first a question ... which RPM sensor do you use on the nitro and how much is your RC voltage?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
January 04, 2016 12:27PM
I intended on using the Hyperion sensor , and it has bls 255 hv futaba on the swash and bls 171 on throttle , (which all can be changed if its not right ) also switchglo , thank you for your help , I would like to set it up exactly how you would .thanks again . tony
RV
January 04, 2016 04:35PM
Does hyperion provide a rpm sensor for nitros?

Rainer Vetter

January 04, 2016 09:48PM
I'm really not sure what to use right nom it has a cgy 750 hooked up, Ill use what ever you recommend. I know your busy RV but there is no one around me that fly's helis , I've gotten real good with electric's just by reading and with you guys helping me along the way and just wanted to learn nitros,so any help you can give me is very much appreciated .thank you ,tony
RV
January 04, 2016 11:58PM
Well - as RPM sensor - i prefer a magnet/hall sensor at the clutch. Like a Align or GV1 one does ;-)

But -- these sensors must be supplied with 5V max - and this is why i'm asking for the RC voltage. If it is more than 5V (what i think) - use a voltage regulator like i did on my gasser:

http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1776

Rainer Vetter

January 05, 2016 12:40AM
thank you rv Ill give it a shot and let you know how things go,If I was closer Id buy you some beers .Have a good night ,thank you,tony
January 05, 2016 02:31AM
rv could I use the sensor supplied with the cgy 750 , would it work with the neo or silverline? thanks tony
RV
January 05, 2016 09:53AM
Well - it is a magnet sensor? - If yes - i think so, it may be the same as for GV1.

Rainer Vetter

January 05, 2016 12:30PM
thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login