Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

cannont change settings

Posted by Nasty1 
cannont change settings
December 31, 2015 09:56PM
I am unable to change any settings on this vbar. It is new, and first time setup.
I've tried 3 different computers, and my control panel, every time a setting is changed it goes back to the original settings within a few seconds.
here is a short video of me trying to change to sbus.

https://youtu.be/AH7XcWtAMCE
RV
Re: cannont change settings
January 01, 2016 05:51PM
Which serial number is it? - can you add a screenshot of the main page?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
January 02, 2016 02:55AM
Photo attached

RV
January 02, 2016 09:10AM
OK - this GAUI VBar is a OEM Vesion.
All supports incl. Software download must be done by GAUI.
It has a special software with limited access.

But - if you register the VBar to your account with a Mikado ID here you should be able to flash the Mikado Express ;-)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
January 03, 2016 06:58PM
I registered it, and tried, got error message " error at loading firmware: Option not available
RV
January 03, 2016 07:24PM
Well - you tried to cut edges ;-)

http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1475

Video 03 - especially the license key procedure ;-)

Rainer Vetter

January 04, 2016 01:35AM
Awesome thank you, it took the update and it works now..

next question.. I have a crashed vbar with PRO, can I transfer pro from the old crashed to this new working one ?
Is there a video on how to do that ?
RV
January 04, 2016 08:29AM
For this - please create a service request by clicking on the service button of the crashed device. Our service will contact you with more infos then.

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login