Thanks
Re: Vbar 140 swash numbers
November 21, 2015 08:06PM
Looking for numbers for 140 swash on vibe SG 90
Thanks
November 22, 2015 11:01AM
Hallo,

could you please tell us a little bit more about the configuration of that swashplate (how many posts (I presume 3), nickpost, you say elevator, in front or on backside)?
140 means "140°"-swashplate, or is it a 135°-swashplate?

Regards, Wolfram
November 22, 2015 12:47PM
hi
hope this will help with the question you have on my setup?
I founded these numbers on RunRyder
THey say these are good numbers but not 100% sure?

November 22, 2015 12:49PM
I trust these number are good just want to post and see all agree.
November 22, 2015 07:14PM
Hallo,

I presume you could use this.

But better is this way:

Channel 1: 270°, 77 %
Channel 2: 130°, 100 %
Channel 3: 50°, 100 %

Regards, Wolfram

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2015 07:35PM by Wolfram.
November 22, 2015 07:37PM
Hallo,

please notice, that I had to change Channelnumbers in my post!

Sorry!

Regards, Wolfram

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2015 11:19PM by Wolfram.
November 22, 2015 09:52PM
Hello
What is the difference between the 2 sets of numbers?
This is all new to me. Why do you change the channel numbers?
Just try to understand what all is going on.
Denny
November 22, 2015 11:17PM
Hallo Denny,

first I mixed channel 2 with 3. (You can´t see it any more, because I changed it)

Then I noticed that and edited my post. Now everything should be correct.

But again:

Channel 1: 270°, 77 %
Channel 2: 130°, 100 %
Channel 3: 50°, 100 %

Your configuration would also work. But I remenber, that R.V. posted here, that Vstabi works better when you not go over 100 % with the values. Or was it only because of easier comparison?

Normally Rainer Vetter is watching our posts from the background. Perhaps he will tell us something special?

Hope I could clarify the fog.

Regards, Wolfram
November 23, 2015 12:23AM
Hi
I do understand better now a little more. Hoping that Rainer Vetter will give me his input that would be very helpful?
Denny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2015 12:24AM by helicrazy2.
RV
November 23, 2015 08:12PM
Quote:
Or was it only because of easier comparison

Yes - it was in case of easier comparison. Also in case to prevent some overflows (servo throw values at the limit, but need more from the control loop). If you stay on 100 with the longest distance - it will just stay in a useful range at the servo output calculation. This may be too with 110% - ok - but who can check?

So we recommend to set 100 as max distance, then configure the swash, set 8 deg. and then check the cyclic ring of course ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
November 23, 2015 11:12PM
Hallo Rainer,

also doch nicht nur aus Gründen der besseren Vergleichbarkeit mit anderen Konfigurationen.
Danke für die Rückmeldung.

In English: So the possibility of better comparison is not the only reason to set maximum for length to 100 %.
When we type in more than 100 %, we can get technical issues belonging to our servos. But we don´t know were the border is. So better stay with 100 %.
Right?

Regards, Wolfram
RV
November 25, 2015 08:02PM
Quote:
So better stay with 100 %.

Yes - stay with 100 at the fares distance will be best.

In other cases - if needed - a indicator will be the cyclic ring. If it gets like a "square" in the corners at full collective - although we have set it in hover (circle shape) - you may reach the limits ;-)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
November 27, 2015 08:57PM
Hallo Rainer,

Quote:

In other cases - if needed - a indicator will be the cyclic ring. If it gets like a "square" in the corners at full collective - although we have set it in hover (circle shape) - you may reach the limits ;-)

Now I don´t understand what you mean.

Regards, Wolfram
RV
November 28, 2015 11:33AM
Simple thing:

Adding collective and both cyclic throws - at full collective and sticks into corner - the servo throw may reach its mechanical (servo horn angle) limit.

Just simple:

Precondition: correct set up CR in approx. hover

If you give full collective, then cyclic - and move the cyclic stick (mode2) in a circle at the edges/corners - the swash deflection should always be the same angle. If it will be less in the corners - the horns/levers are too short or the swash distamces too long, you run out of throw.

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login