Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Diabolo 700

Posted by norser 
Diabolo 700
September 13, 2015 08:16PM
Hello, I'm with difficulty programming my new Diabolo 700 with my vbar Neo. I have other Helis working very fine with Neo, but with this one the elevator servo are binding in the plate that supports the gyro. Another problems is with full positive pitch the elevator arm are binding the swashplate guide. I'm ising the servo arms that comes with Minicopter Heli, and the geometry of the servo arms seems ok! Thanks for all the help someone can give me.
I can reduce the servo arms a little, but seems like the geometry change...

Bests

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2015 08:18PM by norser.
Re: Diabolo 700
September 13, 2015 09:13PM
Hi,

here is a picture of mounting the neo in the Diabolo.

I'm using the mikado servo arms, but i think the minicopter arms should be ok too.

About the swashplate guide. I have one of the diabolos from the first batch and 1 added 2 spacer
to the long screws to get a little bit more room to the swashplate guide. This works good
for the last years and also with the neo !
I fly with 15 degree in my speed bank !

For further help, please post detailed pictures from your problem and i think, i can help you.

Stephan

September 13, 2015 09:56PM
Thanks for the fast reply :-)
What is the distance you have in your mikado arms? Because with Diabolo arms they have 19mm from center of the servo, and is impossible to work!!! In full up and down pitch when you input elevator controls they will touch a lot.
It's possible a picture from what you have done with spacers in swash guide?
What is speed bank?
Bests
Sergio Cruz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2015 10:02PM by norser.
September 13, 2015 10:14PM
I will add the picture from swash guide tomorrow.

Stephan

September 13, 2015 10:37PM
I need to change my servo arms... The ones that Minicopter sent to me is too big! My installation is very similar to yours I only made a wire Job a little different!
About speed bank, what is?
September 14, 2015 10:16AM
Ok, here the picture:

Speed bank: bank for speedruns - high rpm, pitch 15 degree, high expo....

Stephan

September 14, 2015 10:48AM
Good morning.
I have programming all my helis with vbar without this kind of problems... All is ok... Only bind problems with servo arms in full elevator and pitch movememnts... in all the ways. I will change the servo arms (the ones Gerd Guzicki sent to me are Futaba 19mm) but i think this is not the solution... The servo arms right now are 90 degrees with swashplate. Do you know why this work with other gyros like deamon and donĀ“t work with mikado? I only want they make 12/12 pitch and dont bind... simple :-)
There is some pictures of mine...

Thanks for the help

September 14, 2015 12:11PM
I will check this later and add pictures.

A few more pics - without any cyclic input!
If you add full cyclic with maximum pitch then the cyclic ring will come up. But this will not happen
in normal flight conditions. So this will work fine.

Stephan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2015 08:05PM by Fingolf.

September 22, 2015 11:49AM
Hello,
i have find a way that the swashpalte don't touch in any place reducing in the cyclic ring. I will be try new config this weekend and give you some news.
Why you use a bec battery? Have some problems with Kontronik bec?
Bests
September 22, 2015 12:05PM
Hi,

this is not a bec battery. This are greencaps with a little electronic device.

I've never had any problems with Kontronik bec, but for safety (backup) and to buffering the peaks it is
nice.

Stephan
September 22, 2015 12:08PM
Nice, at this moment i have 12/12 and cyclic ring are at 69. With this config the Swash don't bind. I will try the way it works.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login