Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

May I just say

geschrieben von busterboy 
May I just say
16.02.2015 01:40:48
We love the new V-Bar Control at out club.

4 now and counting.smileys with beer

RV
Re: May I just say
16.02.2015 06:52:45
Well done! - The VBar Control family worldwide grows every day.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
16.02.2015 17:27:11
You think we might have screen protectors in the future?
17.02.2015 09:59:49
Hi,

there actually are screen protectors available from third-party suppliers: link.

They fit quite well, mounting can be a little cumbersome, more than on a smartphone.

The demand is so little that we rather link this than start making our own at the moment.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
17.02.2015 11:18:53
I have the Savvies fitted to mine (Right on the picture) and it works well although I have a couple of air bubbles on it.
17.02.2015 13:54:25
Hi,

the air bubbles are usually where the display was not perfectly clean. It's very hard to get rid of any tiny dust particles, ask me where I know from grinning smiley

If you get those protectors, consider buying a few so you can re-try, if you want it perfect.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
17.02.2015 17:59:14
Bizarre you say that Eddi.

Mine on the right of the picture was the first protector I fitted and got some tiny bubbles in it.

The VBC on the left of the picture has the same protector fitted (yes I fitted it) and it is perfect no bubbles.

Could easily change mine for another new one but it's ok for now. smiling smiley
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login