Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Neo keeps timing out win 10

geschrieben von inkspot1967 
Neo keeps timing out win 10
17.09.2017 14:57:13
I have a brand new Neo non vlink that I have it all programmed on computer running windows 10. this was working the day before and now it does not want to connect to my pc. it seems to connect then it times out and disconnects.

what do I need to do to get it working?

this was working fine the day before and I even updated it to pro and rescue and now nothing.

I'm running windows10 and is all updated and the latest vcontrol manager with creator still nothing

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 17.09.2017 18:07 von inkspot1967.
RV
Re: Neo keeps timing out win 10
17.09.2017 17:58:47
How about the RC battery in use and the USB cable?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
17.09.2017 18:01:28
i have tried 3 different usb cables and the same result. im powering Neo off the hobbywing esc bec voltage is 8.0v so battery power is ok also
RV
17.09.2017 18:42:16
If the boot plug is inserted - is it shown as usb drive in the file explorer?

can you navigate to it and read the drive?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
17.09.2017 21:00:14
it shows up in file explorer with boot plug in and powered up then it closes back down after a few second. Neo lights up white flashing then stops flashing.
RV
18.09.2017 09:08:31
OK - strange. the last post sounds like the usual "creators" problem which is fixed a week ago by MS, the starting post sounds like a general USB communication problem.

I would do 2 things now:

- if available use another NEO to cross check it is only one Device
- check USB socket on the NEO (pins inside) for correct alignment. Sometimes we had contact issues inside the socket ...

Rainer Vetter

18.09.2017 10:55:35
i dont have another neo.

i will try and check the pins not sure how i will see them gotta be tiny in there and my eyes are bad...lol
18.09.2017 12:11:03
Hi Michael,

if you don't get it to work, I would recommend you contact your dealer or Mikado USA, to get help stateside.

What strikes me as odd is that the device starts to flash white, then stops flashing ... even if there are issues with the USB connection or the driver or Windows 10 Creators, the VBar should keep flashing.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
18.09.2017 13:59:54
ok thx i will be looking into the usb later and see if i can see anything. i have a vcontrol radio coming now, so if i cant get the usb to connect the radio at least should be hopefully. if not i will send the neo the Mikado usa. thx
18.09.2017 14:23:12
Hi Michael,

one more thing to see would be if the VBar stops flashing even when disconnected from the computer, only powered up, or if it does so if you press the case gently or gently tap it to a harder surface ... a loose contact is very rare but it's a fact that the light stays on unless or until you disconnect power ...

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
18.09.2017 20:26:54
i tried everything im sending it back to mikado usa to have a look into it. thx
RV
18.09.2017 20:45:40
Hello Inkspot,

yes - would be best. There must be something wrong here with this unit ;-(

Rainer Vetter

18.09.2017 20:52:57
yeah this sucks i just back into helis again and just built this one and cant fly still.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login