Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

NEO software problem

geschrieben von above 
NEO software problem
21.07.2015 23:11:56
I've updated the neo. I have downloaded the file (keys.sto) and I've put in the right place. When starting the software I get the message (corrupt file !!)
The Manager is version 1.3 for Windows.
what is the solution?

RV
Re: NEO software problem
21.07.2015 23:24:35
OK - lets check if it has something to do with the key file.

Please remove it - and start the PC Software from the Start menue - in Simulation mode.

Does it start then?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 21.07.2015 23:24 von RV.
22.07.2015 01:33:47
ANGLÈS
I get the same result
RV
22.07.2015 06:37:29
OK - then the software installation might have a problem.

PLease uninstall it and download/install new.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
22.07.2015 09:27:10
It does not work.
is your problem! Please fix it and many users are affected
RV
22.07.2015 11:22:32
Sorry - but it is working here and so we have to find ou what might be different on your pc. Without any further help or information it will be not possible to help. You are the first one with a Windows system who has such a message - so not "many" users - only one (known here by me).

- Which OS is installed on your PC?
- Do you have Admin permissions?
- are there anti virus tools installed who may block?

Please change (right click, settings, target) the "javaw.exe" part to "java.exe". This will open the java console with more informations at the falure. Please start again and post a copy of the console view here.

Rainer Vetter

22.07.2015 13:33:32
1- windows 7 ultimate
2- story with all administrative privileges and run the program in administrator mode
3-If I have avast and deactivated several times and still the problem

The key problem is your file as it appeared does not.
22.07.2015 15:31:13
First I downloaded the file as it appeared KEY and stuck in place. photo 1

Then start the program and says corrupt file. photo 2

22.07.2015 15:35:03
Photo 2

that's what I'm doing wrong?

22.07.2015 16:12:50
Hi,

it seems we have an issue when an operating system other than German or English is used, no matter if Windows or Mac.

We are working on it.

You can either add the parameter -l en to the program call: right click the shortcut on Windows, click Properties, edit like this

Quote:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\VBarControl\jre\bin\javaw.exe" -Xmx200M -jar "C:\Program Files (x86)\VBarControl\VStabiShell61o.jar" -c config_61 -n -l en

On a Mac, you can temporarily set the primary language of the computer to English in System Preferences, then start the software.
After starting the VBar Software, you can switch back to your original language.
You can do that without a restart or anything.

Only Applications which are startet after changing the language will be affected, so all your other open Applications will stay in your actual localization.

Or you can edit the info.plist file of the App (right click the App, click 'Show Package Contents', locate the info.plist file, open it in an editor, locate the line you see above and edit accordingly).

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
23.07.2015 11:47:17
Perfect now if it works !!
And you can put the program in Spanish?
23.07.2015 12:13:47
now I have another problem the program does not detect the NEO.
I have the NEO powered device to 6V and connected by USB on the PC and flashes green and red.

23.07.2015 12:45:21
I managed to connect, installing drivers manual!
But it is normal that when the NEO has software links, the NEO is flashing green and red?
23.07.2015 14:26:42
Hi,

it's flashing green and read as long as no receiver is connected and configured.

I hate to quote the manual grinning smiley topic 6. Initial Programming, 3rd paragraph winking smiley

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
28.08.2015 14:44:35
Guys,
I'm trying to download the driver package for vbar neo, but i couldn't download because it is saying that the access is denied, i have logged in, but still couldn't access the driver package to download, even the video for the driver is denied too.
What or where can i download the driver package for vbar neo software
28.08.2015 17:46:49
Hi,

the issue should be solved by now, please try again.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login