Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VControl and old 5.3 tail travel and Rate++ not working

Posted by prokyon 
VControl and old 5.3 tail travel and Rate++ not working
February 17, 2018 07:00AM
Hello - I'm running older 5.3 VBar mini with VControl satellite.

In the tail setup menu, older 5.3 software went to 140 points - with VControl it only goes to 120. I have a Synergy E7se and with old 5.3 my tail values were something like 126 and 128 on the left and right - I cannot make the tail servo control arm any longer, or else the tail pitch rod will hit the frame.

I installed the overdrive app, but don't see the ability to run over 120 in the tail setup menu and agility... am I missing something? Tail servo is MKS HBL980.

Thanks!
RV
Re: VControl and old 5.3 tail travel and Rate++ not working
February 17, 2018 10:29AM
The overdrive requires a NEO with Pro (see description) - unfortunately the legacy devices had some limitations here.

http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/2057

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2018 10:29AM by RV.
February 17, 2018 02:01PM
Thank you - how about adjusting the travel endpoints in the tail rotor setup menu? Old VBar 5.3 was able to go to 140 on the left and right, but with VControl I can only do 120 now. Is there no way to run 140 with VControl?
RV
February 18, 2018 06:59PM
Well - having servos which are "weak" with too high endpoints we had to drop this for safety ;-(

I'd go for a bit longer servo horn in this case.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login