Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Telemetry cable for YGE 120HVT

Posted by Airbass 
Telemetry cable for YGE 120HVT
January 18, 2018 03:41PM
Hallo,
I have to build the adapter cable for the 120HVT. The problem (for me) is finding the plug which connects to the ESC.

YGE informed that I need JST-ZHR-5. Searching Google it seems to be only available at vendors of electronics, in multiple packaging and you must buy terminals separately.
My wish is to build the adapter by soldering wires. Do you know of any cable used in our hobby which comes ready with the ZHR-5?

On the NEO I will use a Mikado cable which I have got. However the plug is the well known one used in the Spektrum sats.

Ciao a tutti
Riccardo
RV
Re: Telemetry cable for YGE 120HVT
January 18, 2018 10:36PM
Maybe our cable for the external sat (6-poles) could be cut off?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
January 19, 2018 10:06AM
You mean shaving plastic from the 6 pole plug in order to fit the 5 pole socket, don't you?

It is a solution ideed. Unfortunately the external sat cable is wired 1-2-3-4, while I need 1-2-5. I am not sure the average person is able to pull one pin out without breaking it. Those plugs are rather small confused smiley

Any plan to sell the whole cable, like you do for Scorpion ESCs?

Thank you for your valuable support.

Riccardo
RV
January 19, 2018 11:25AM
No plans here yet - and as i know YGE does have different connectors on different ESC's too.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
January 29, 2018 09:31AM
Hi Riccardo,

but it's not a problem to pull the connectors, just be careful and gentle with a pin or a small screw driver, lifting the plastic tab, as not to break it.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login