Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VBar Control TX Case

Posted by Alfred01 
VBar Control TX Case
November 04, 2017 06:09AM
I know this might not be a suitable question in this forum, but didn't know where else to ask.
I have just received my new VBar Control and ordered the Transmitter case at the same time.
When I opened the case, imagine my surprise when it had just simple foam in the top lid and none at all in the deep bottom.
Is that correct??
I would have thought that the bottom would have a proper foam cutout to suit the Transmitter.
RV
Re: VBar Control TX Case
November 04, 2017 09:55AM
Nope - this is not correct, there should be a foam inlay of course.

Either contact your dealer - or - go to www.vstabi.info/rma (login required) and create a service request.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
November 04, 2017 11:39PM
Yes I thought so.
I will contact my dealer on Monday 1st and see how I go. Unfortunate he shows no spare cases. Not that I would want to send this one back as the cost would be more in shipping then getting the foam cut to suit by a local shop.
I will update this ones I get a reply from my dealer.
Thanks for the info.
RV
November 05, 2017 05:40AM
I think there could be an option to ship the foam inlet only through our service.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
November 06, 2017 08:45AM
Hi Alfred,

can you send an e-mail to service (at) mikado-heli (dot) de with a photo, so we can see?

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
November 12, 2017 09:36AM
Apologies for not updating this.
I had send an email to my Supplier and also called them. They told me that they were organizing something. I will give them to the end of next week and if no activity will contact them again to see where they are with this. Getting the insert send all the way from Germany will be the last resort, i.e only if the Mikado dealer here in Australia doesn't come through.

VBar Control (new)
JR DSX9 (Spectrum)
Helies:
SAB Goblin 770, VBar Silverline
Kasama Srimok 90N ECO (Nitro), Flybarless
MA Stratus 90 (Nitro) Flybar
MA 60 Fury (Nitro) Flybar
MA 60 X-Cell (Nitro) Flybar
50 Extreme (Nitro) Flybarless, Skookum 720
50 Raptor (Nitro) Flybar
450 T-Rex (Electric) Flybarless, Skookum 540
January 25, 2018 07:23AM
Well, after chasing them for 2 1/2 months now with numerous phone calls, messages left on their Website and promises that it's on the way, I have had a gut full of the Australian Mikado Distributor.angry smiley
I will have to open a service request so that it now can be send from Germany. It already has cost me more in phone calls then the insert is worth.
At the same time, if anybody can suggest a good Mikado Supplier that is cost competitive for the Australian Region, that would be appreciated as I won't deal with that mob again.

VBar Control (new)
JR DSX9 (Spectrum)
Helies:
50 Raptor (Nitro) Flybar
January 29, 2018 09:50AM
Hi Alfred,

I'm not sure but maybe KS Model in Hong Kong is an option, at least worth comparing.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
January 31, 2018 12:12PM
I just used Mikado Asia..a bit more expensive as everything works from US Dollars, so the currency conversion costs me a bit more, but the parts I ordered all arrived in super quick time and all was exceptionally well packed against damage....very happy with their service. Looks like they are going to be my "Go to shop".

More important.....Edward who has picked up my case/service request is sending me an entire new TX case, even that I just asked for the insert.
Outstanding service, gone well and above of what was asked for or expected....thanks Mikado (Edward).
Regards
Alfred

VBar Control (new)
JR DSX9 (Spectrum)
Helies:
50 Raptor (Nitro) Flybar
January 31, 2018 01:06PM
Hi Alfred,

did I mention that you now need to convert all you models to VBar NEO?

grinning smiley

Best,

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
February 01, 2018 05:54PM
Eddi E. aus G. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Alfred,
>
> did I mention that you now need to convert all you
> models to VBar NEO?
>
> grinning smiley
>
> Best,
>
> Eddi

LOL
Well I have already got a special metal case coming for the future NEO: Neo Metal Cage
It will go onto the Srimok 90N. Of course the unit will have to be upgraded to "Pro" version as this is a Nitro heli. Its been waiting to be finished for the last 5 years.

As I also purchased from another pilot a brand new Silverline sensor, I am planning at this stage to run the future NEO with the 2nd sensor. Still not sure if this is the correct way to go or not.

VBar Control (new)
JR DSX9 (Spectrum)
Helies:
50 Raptor (Nitro) Flybar
RV
February 01, 2018 06:30PM
Quote:
Still not sure if this is the correct way to go or not.

I won't do it if not really needed. The NEO internal one has a better resolution - so this would be my first choice.

Rainer Vetter

February 08, 2018 11:01AM
Just to let everybody know, the case has arrived all the way from Germany intact and complete smileys with beer
It arrived earlier this week but I have been away for work and just returned.
Thank you for the outstanding service. It would be great if our local Distributor could reflect the same kind of quality service.
Mikado Asia at least is holding the flag up high for the company.

VBar Control (new)
JR DSX9 (Spectrum)
Helies:
50 Raptor (Nitro) Flybar
February 08, 2018 11:12AM
thumbs up thank you for your feedback!

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login