Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vbasic + CCPM

Posted by jbaum81 
Vbasic + CCPM
October 18, 2017 10:57PM
Hey guys,

Anyone know if Vbasic has any CCPM mixing options? If not has anyone built anything like this out of macrocells? I'm getting an old Logo 14 and want to fly it flybarred and use an old school tail gyro... I could run a Neo with cyclic gains turned down, but that sort of takes the fun out of it..
RV
Re: Vbasic + CCPM
October 19, 2017 07:31AM
The intention of Vbasic is to have a RX for simple models like foam planes etc. - so no native helicopter mixing included there.

But - using the Macrocells - a 120° mixer can be realized, just enter the ratios of ail/elev/col at a mixer cell for each output.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: Vbasic + CCPM
October 19, 2017 08:56AM
Hi,

we had a customer who did this already, if I recall correctly it's 100 % mixing of collective to aileron and elevator and 61 % of elevator to aileron, directly at the physical outputs (last calculation in the chain). It's good if the swash plate does not do collective if you apply cyclics.

You can then use macrocells to have collective curves (per bank, three) and throttle curves or flat lines (same), just mind that the throttle logic is a bit different on VBasic and VPlane than on VBar NEO for helis, and there is of course no VBar Governor.

Job of half an hour if you know your way around a bit, somewhat longer if you have to learn it from scratch. But fun to do smiling smiley

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login