Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Expert Mixer

Posted by cowboychris 
Expert Mixer
October 06, 2017 04:00PM
I am using V-Plane with a Silverline Vbar. I am trying to use the Expert Mixer menu to add a flap/elevator mix. I want to add one value to the elevator if the flaps are in the down position, and a different value if the flaps are in the up position. I can only figure out how to mix the same value to the elevator, regardless of the flaps being up or down. For example, if I program to elevator to go down 6 when the flaps are deployed down, the elevator goes up 6 if the flaps are deployed in the up direction. I want this value to be different. The model has two aileron servos, and two flap servos.

Thanks for any advice!
RV
Re: Expert Mixer
October 06, 2017 05:59PM
Is the direction of the elevator mixing the same or is it different?

e.g.

- flaps up + elev down
- flaps down - elev up

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
October 07, 2017 12:02PM
The direction is the same:

Flaps down - elevator down
Flaps up - elevator up
RV
October 08, 2017 01:01PM
Ok - can you please add your current setup file from the Plane and also some description of the socket assignment? So i will load it here and see (i have a idea, but need your real data) ;-)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
RV
October 10, 2017 10:19PM
Ok - got it.

In the plane wizard set up the flaps as following:

- Switch assignment with 0 in center (flaps equal with wing here), throws +-120
- align servo horns mechanically, set directions, set trims in Flap setup to be equal, set max. throws.
- Assign "real" trow in switch assignment then
- add amount of elevator in Expert mixer, CH1, Flaps (presign defines direction)

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login