Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BUG - User defined main screen

BUG - User defined main screen
September 13, 2017 11:13AM
Dear all,

I think i have a bug with the "User defined main screen" application.

My issue is on the "Depending on the model". My vcontrol keep an old ".usr" file and i can't change it.

I try to select other ".usr" file with the "screen choose" but in the "Depending on the model" the old name stay !

For good work i need to keep the old ".usr" name...

Thank you for your help smiling smiley
RV
Re: BUG - User defined main screen
September 13, 2017 12:52PM
Could you just rename the old file in Old_xxx.usr with a pc and give the new one the right name according to our specs?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
September 15, 2017 01:27PM
Hi RV,

I try tu put OLD_Goblin... but i always see Goblin... in the "screen chose"/"fixed"

Thx you very much !
RV
September 16, 2017 08:06PM
HMMM_ALL working here. Can you please zip your /userscreen folder and attach for a test?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
September 18, 2017 09:22PM
Hi RV,

I attach my folder but is not the original *.usr because the issue appear when i delete the file on my vcontrol.

I have this bug on all of my 3 models.

If needed i can make a live movie for show to you on messenger.

Thx you very much for your help !
Attachments:
open | download - userscreen.zip (1 KB)
RV
September 20, 2017 10:24PM
OK - i would delete the "conf" file on the vbc - maybe we have some acces permission issues.

Rainer Vetter

September 22, 2017 02:15PM
Hi RV,

Not better when i delete the "Conf" file. I try to disable the application, put other screen and enable but i have the same thing sad smiley

Is not possible to edit he "usr" file into "Depending on the model" ?

Thank you very much !
September 26, 2017 09:43PM
Hi RV,

Do you have any news ?

Thx !
RV
September 27, 2017 08:24AM
Sorry - i was a few days on a business trip and forgot to answer here ;-(

Well - i have talked to Uli 2 days ago about your issue and we think there might be soemthing with the file system on the VBC.

Can you please run a file system check through Windows like here in Step 2 and then retry and post the result:

http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1763

Rainer Vetter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2017 08:24AM by RV.
October 01, 2017 02:22PM
Hi RV, i understand, no pb winking smiley

I'am very happy that you help me !

I try Step 0, 1, 2 and 3 but not better sad smiley

Is not possible to add the possibility to change the USR file directly in the "Depending on the model" menu ?

Thank you very much !
RV
October 01, 2017 10:30PM
Hmmm - ok - befoer foramtting the VBC i want to be sure ...

How can you upload a small video? Youtube?

Rainer Vetter

October 02, 2017 08:54AM
Hi RV,

The youtube link : https://youtu.be/XrOpuUYLlCY

Thx !
RV
October 02, 2017 09:17PM
Quote:
My issue is on the "Depending on the model". My vcontrol keep an old ".usr" file and i can't change it.

I try to select other ".usr" file with the "screen choose" but in the "Depending on the model" the old name stay !

Now it is clearing all up!

There is a little misunderstanding ....

If you want to have one screen for all models - set the "switch" selection panel to disabled and then select in the file panel the one for all models whatever it is named.

If you want to have one flie each model - select "fixed" in the selection panel -and NAME the file for each model as stated there. It is not selectable as you thought here. This requires one file for model, can be duplicated and named as often as needed of course if some model have the same screen.

If you want to toggle filed (e.g. each bank) on each model - select a switch and load 3 files with the names as required there (toggle with switch to get all names).

Rainer Vetter

October 08, 2017 11:11AM
Thank you very much RV !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login