Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rescue sideways

Posted by xerolift 
Rescue sideways
September 05, 2017 09:48PM
Yesterday while checking my rescue on my Goblin Black Nitro the heli went sideways. I landed and went over the heli and couldn't find anything loose and made sure my pitch and other settings were still correct. When I took the heli back out it rescued perfectly in bank 2 (1860 rpm) but in bank 3 (2140 rpm) the heli shot sideways up the field in a sideways speed pass manner. Nothing was changed from the day before when rescue worked fine (I'm in the habit of checking it every flight). I did notice that my aileron servo was warmer than the rest and consulted my servo manufacturer and they said it was a Neo issue (RF or vibrations) but that doesn't explain the log entries I attached. Im lost....
Re: Rescue sideways
September 05, 2017 09:54PM
Log file

Re: Rescue sideways
September 06, 2017 08:58AM
Hi,

sensor out of range can basically mean two things, either the VBar has received a shock impact (like in a crash, where the sensors are accelerated or decelerated faster than they can read), or the highest level of vibration, where the same occurs, caused by vibration.

Please install and set up the screenshot app to a spring loaded switch, and do two things, in a hover or in the same situation where you did trigger rescue before:

Open the vibration analysis panel and take screenshots in all three banks, with the respective head speed.
Open the rescue status panel and do the same.

I am pretty sure that we will see two things: tell tale peaks in the vibration analysis, and the dot running out of the hair cross, and probably both only in bank 3.

Please don't use Rescue until the cause has been resolved, or only in an altitude three errors high (four seconds plus, so the timeout can catch and you can save it).

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2017 08:59AM by Eddi E. aus G..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login