Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Silverline Or NeoVlink with VBC

Posted by JDHDienstverlening 
Silverline Or NeoVlink with VBC
August 25, 2017 07:10PM
Hi,

I have recent buy a VBC set with NeoVlink (upgrade to Pro)
I have/fly differt heli's with Vstabi

Now the question for my Gasser Heli:

I fly this Gasser Heli normal with the V stabi Silverline (they told me this have a better sensor because a gasser has more vibrations)

No i can choose between the Vstabi Silverline Pro with seperate RX Satelite OR the Neo Vlink for use for this heli
So what's your best advice for me to use?
Which sensor are better for the gasser?? Neo or Silverline??

Regards,Grusse

Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2017 07:11PM by JDHDienstverlening.
RV
Re: Silverline Or NeoVlink with VBC
August 27, 2017 09:31PM
Hello Jeroen,

there is no doubt ...

Neo and internal sensor has way more resoution than external ones - and NEO has the way better gasser handling and way better control loop.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
September 03, 2017 01:00PM
Ok Thanks for reply,

Butt Why do they use Neo with a seperate connected sensor like Silverline/blue line??when the Neo's are better?

Grusse
Jeroen
September 04, 2017 09:34AM
Hi,

reasons are redundancy and for some the slightly different feel with the silverline sensor (if you are used to it, you will probably feel a difference), and you can place the silverline sensor in a different spot where there is less vibration so there may be cases where this can help, too.

But by our own experience and the experience of many many and then some pilots out there, the external sensor is not really required, even under comparatively bad conditions. No guarantee, though, so if you experience issues (like drift) it might still be an option, if you can not improve the situation on the model, so it's still not obsolete.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
September 14, 2017 12:41PM
Thx for the Reply,

I have order a new Neo 6.X express(with separate RX I have) and i will use the Silverline sensor for it
When it arrives i will upgrade this to Pro
The reason i order a extra Neo is because i like to make a connection with my Pc for visual setup
When i Use the silverline (which upgrade to V6.1) you can not make a connection to pc anymore so that's the reason i buy a new Neo.

Thanks anyway for the explanation
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login