Advanced

LOGO-550-SX-Scorpion-Motor-Combo

Posted by 1275mini 
LOGO-550-SX-Scorpion-Motor-Combo
September 20, 2017 10:41AM
When will this combo be available I placed an order
With eRCmarket few days go they just emailed me waiting on canopys for the kit
They tell me. kit Is being shipped to the UK

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2017 10:43AM by 1275mini.
Re: LOGO-550-SX-Scorpion-Motor-Combo
September 20, 2017 11:24AM
Hi,

we expect canopies to arrive next week ... hopefully, fingers crossed.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
September 26, 2017 11:15PM
Any more updates on delivery times ?
September 27, 2017 08:45AM
Hi,

I'm afraid not. We did receive various canopies, but not the long expected 550 SX ones :-/
It's a shame, people standing in line for kits and combos, and us not being able to deliver.
I will keep you posted, and feel free to ask again, of course.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
September 27, 2017 10:33AM
What about shipping out the kits with the canopys to follow that way it will keep us happy and not looking to another manufacturer
September 27, 2017 11:10AM
Hi Barry,

that would of course be an option, but not at large scale, because of the additional shipping costs.

If you would want to go that way, kindly send an e-mail to service (at) mikado-heli (dot) de and we will see what we can do about it, the kits would need to be packed from scratch afaik but it wouldn't take that long to fulfill such requests ... I hope. As being said, we would have to see.

You could also think about getting one of the still available and rather inexpensive 500 canopies along with the kit so you have something to put on the mechanics, and a spare/training canopy for later.

Best,

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
September 27, 2017 11:31AM
That's sounds good my kit is paid for at rc market how would I go about it
September 27, 2017 11:38AM
I have forwarded your reply to Alex at RC Market
October 01, 2017 06:06AM
This is my first experience with buying a Mikado kit, actually 2 of them from amain hobbies in the US paid in full. This is starting to become very disappointing. It's beginning to feel like vaporware. No solid time frames, no guesses as to when they will ship. I have $1240 worth of helicopters that never made it for this season. I have all of the electronics sitting in my office brand new and no machines to put them in. I understand the delay on canopies, but 4 months is excessive. The 700s seem to be available, the 600s hit amain already. They have had 0 of the 550s.
October 01, 2017 06:11AM
There was a combo available at mikado USA for a couple days. Frustrating to see that happen when backorder aren't filled. I love my NEOs, and my Vcontrol is amazing. They are the reason I figured the helis would be amazing and ordered 2. Do we have a target date thay we are going to have these machines? The canopy line is getting tired after hearing the same thing for months on end. I love Mikado products, but please put yourself in my shoes to understand the frustration. Maybe ship them with VTX blades to make up for the HUGE miss. We are many months past the release date.
October 01, 2017 07:41AM
Mikado in Germany are shipping a 550 sx v2 kit with the old canopy to my dealer with the new canopy to follow when there supplier have made them my kit should have been shipped last Friday with a bit of luck so Alex at RC Market informed me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2017 07:42AM by 1275mini.
October 12, 2017 07:27PM
Any update on the new machine? Things seem to be completely silent.
October 12, 2017 07:29PM
Got mine last week they put in a 500 canopy for now till 550sx canopy’s are ready
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login