Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Logo 600 blade bolts.

Posted by bigpops 
Logo 600 blade bolts.
August 28, 2017 05:03PM
I've just about finished building my new Logo 600 (2017 model with the metal grips) and I've hit a snag.

With the blade bolts fully tightened in the nyloc nuts, they are still loose in the grips, so the bolt still has freedom of movement through the grip by about 1mm. It's like the shank on the bolt is too long (both bolts are identical). I measured the bolts and they are 32mm as per the manual.

Am I missing something eg. shims for the bolt heads? Are the wrong bolts in my kit?

EDIT: I noticed the motor screws are the same, so I tried those and there's no difference.

After measuring the grips with my calipers, I've measured the gap between where the nut and head of the bolt should sit as 22.52mm. This is the grip width (28.6mm) minus the head socket depth (3.1mm) minus the nut socket depth (2.98mm)
The shank on the bolt with a fully tightened nut on it is 23.00mm, so 0.48mm too long.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2017 09:56PM by bigpops.
Re: Logo 600 blade bolts.
August 29, 2017 08:47AM
Hi,

I'm afraid there has been a packing error in some of the first 600 kits, we had similar reports on the German forum in the meantime, too.

Kindly send an e-mail to service at mikado-heli dot de and we will send out replacements asap.

We want to apologize for the error and the inconvenience caused :-/

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Re: Logo 600 blade bolts.
August 29, 2017 07:06PM
No problem. Thanks for the response.

An email is on its way.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login