Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Logo 600 SE tail servo fitting

Posted by Mike Hannah 
Logo 600 SE tail servo fitting
June 15, 2017 12:31AM
Hi
I have purchased a used Logo 600 SE which I am outfitting with radio gear. I am fitting the servos and it is going reasonably, although there was a lot of cursing getting the bottom screws into the Elevator servo.

I am trying to fit the Rudder servo, a JR 2700 and short of using a hammer I cannot seem to get it in. it is a tight fit and it seems to be servo cable which is causing the problem. Normally I would file a little relief to allow the servo cable to pass but given the construction of the side frames I do not know if this is a good idea. Can somebody tell me what the trick is to getting this servo in place short of a 6lb hammer ( which I doubt would do the servo any good)

M
RV
Re: Logo 600 SE tail servo fitting
June 15, 2017 08:33AM
Hmmm - there is nothing special. Insert the cable first, then the rest of the servo - a bit tilted so the cable outlet won't be damaged. It is also helpful (on a new heli) to mount this servo before putting the frames together.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: Logo 600 SE tail servo fitting
June 15, 2017 01:15PM
Hi
I think the problem is the protective expandable sheathing I put on the servo cable prior to installation. I have a cuning plan hich will hopefully work.

Mike
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login