Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Logo 690SX, Vibration

Posted by JanP 
Logo 690SX, Vibration
April 22, 2017 10:12PM
Hello guys,
I have problem with my Logo 690. When I am flying, the helicopter vibrate.
I found problem in spindle shaft for rotor and O-ring. It looks like it is "glue" together. I disassemble, lubricate, put together and first flight it was good, but I charge batteries and second flight i have same problem like on the start.

Do you have some experience or solution how i can solve this problem.

Thanks a lot for every idea
Re: Logo 690SX, Vibration
April 24, 2017 08:30AM
Hi,

what do you use as a lubricant? If it is something which can affect rubber, it could superficially dissolve the O rings and make them stick.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
April 24, 2017 11:33PM
Hi,

First I use some silikon in spray ( first flight was good, second not). Then I use this one
http://www.vario-helicopter.biz/za/Tools-Adhesives-Lubricates/Glue-and-Lubricant/Lubricants/Vario-Extrem-Grease::101761.html

But I found something else, the distance between grip and rotor head yoke is different on right and left side. Is possible that the rotor head yoke is wrong from manufacture?
April 25, 2017 08:25AM
Hi,

well, for that application Silicone Oil or the VARIO grease should be OK (I have been using the regular 'titanium' grease for years).

If you have doubts about dimensional accuracy, please try and measure the yoke using calipers. It's very rare that yokes are not accurate, but I would not want to rule it out.

Could also be necessary to just add one washer more, left and right, to slightly compress the dampening a little bit more, but the gaps should be equal then, of course.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
May 02, 2017 10:36PM
Hi,

So, i try to measure yoke and it looks good.
I also try tu put there one washer before srew and any difference. I build a lot of helicopter, but I really dont know what nextsmiling smiley

Is it possible, that I send you my rotor head and you assembly it for me? If yes, what is the price?

Thanks a lot
May 03, 2017 09:46AM
Hi Jan,

we can do that, for the usual service fee (EUR 21.01 excl. VAT/EUR 25.00 incl. VAT and plus shipping).

Please check the main shaft, too, have the mechanics running without the head and touch the shaft with a finger nail, it should not bump in the slightest way.

There are only so many things which can cause such an effect, but of course it's hard to tell, from a distance.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
May 03, 2017 10:10AM
Hi,
I checked the main shaft on the begining and it looks good..
I tried to run without head and everything was good, when i put there head it start vibrate.

I agree with price. The adress is to Mikado? Should i write there some paper or refer to this forum?

Thanx
May 03, 2017 10:47AM
H Jan,

please create a service case here www.vstabi.info/service and we will see to it. You will get info with the shipping address from us, then.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login