Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Neo for Non V Control when?

Posted by ChrisB 
Neo for Non V Control when?
May 11, 2015 12:26PM
Hi

Could we have an estimate for when the Neo for other Transmitters will be available along with the PC software to set them up.

May i also ask,will Mikado be promising to fully support all functionality for Non V Control users so that we can get maximum benefit from paying for the new hardware and the 6.1 Pro and above updates?

I understand and appreciate your reasons for not developing Legacy V Bars any further and i am happy to go to the expense of new hardware to continue to enjoy using the V Bars forthcoming functions but i will never go back to V Control so would like to see all users treated fairly with all functions available.
Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2015 12:30PM by ChrisB.
Re: Neo for Non V Control when?
May 11, 2015 01:36PM
Hi Chris,

at the end of May/beginning of June. Hopefully earlier than later smiling smiley we're doing our best.

You will get most of the functionality of VBar Control but not all. Things that can't be communicated back to a different radio or can only be set up/controlled by VBar Control will be missing, and some features which only certain Apps can provide, too.

In the end it's about what you know from 5.3, parameter wise, plus the improved control loop (e.g. high speed/low rpm improvements) and of course the rescue feature and the new sensor arrays.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
May 11, 2015 02:00PM
Hi Eddi

Many thanks for the info,not long to wait thensmiling smiley
May 12, 2015 07:36AM
Hi Eddi

I know Rainer has touched on this subject but is it possible Mikado would provide V Plane pc software so that non V Control users can have another use for their legacy V Bars that choose to invest in Neo like myself?

I am sure this would be popular with customerswinking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2015 07:45AM by ChrisB.
May 12, 2015 08:23AM
Hi,

I'm afraid this is not even at the bottom end of our to do list :-/

VPlane is basically a feature of VBar Control, to enable it to fly both helis and planes.

I never say never, but I would not count on it, either.

Cheers

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
May 12, 2015 08:29AM
Ok Eddi,thanks for clarifying.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login