Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blueline 5.3.4 Spektrum Satellite "bind" button missing

Posted by Anonymer Benutzer 
Anonymer Benutzer
Blueline 5.3.4 Spektrum Satellite "bind" button missing
April 13, 2015 02:43PM
Hello,

I am having trouble with my mini vbar in vstabi. When the vbar is hooked up via USB to the computer and powered on, I get no voltage readings on the main page and the "bind" button is missing from the receiver page under spektrum satellites.

I recently bought a used Goblin 570 with Mini VBar that had 6.0 Pro loaded on it. I don't have a Vbar Control yet, so I registered my vbar and downloaded the firmware restore file to downgrade to 5.3.4. I then downgraded the vbar which seemed to work fine. Then I loaded the setup program and everything seemed ok - the bind button was there. I clickec "bind", unplugged and reconnected power in a couple seconds, but the satellites didn't flash. Now the "bind" button is missing. The receiver voltage is also missing from the main page with the sliders. I keep unplugging and replugging the power in but I can't get the satellites to flash or bind.

This is what i've tried to fix it:
Restored firmware again - no change
Uninstalled and deleted folders for vstabi, reinstalled - no change
installed vstabi on another computer - no change (still no bind button)

Please help.

steve
Re: Blueline 5.3.4 Spektrum Satellite "bind" button missing
April 13, 2015 03:04PM
Hi Steve,

This sometimes happens when the version of the vabar firmware doesn't match the version of the VStabi software.

Check to make sure they are the same.

Sorry but that's all I can think of that may be the problem.

I'm sure Rainer will be along here to help you out.

John.
RV
April 13, 2015 06:40PM
Which VBar serial number is it?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Anonymer Benutzer
April 13, 2015 06:42PM
Anonymer Benutzer
April 13, 2015 06:45PM
I called tech-support today and spoke with a man who helped me to determine the problem is that I cannot update the firmware to the appropriate version. He submitted an email to Germany to see if they can help us resolve this issue. It will allow me to update to 6.0.7, but not to 5.3.4.
RV
April 13, 2015 06:55PM
Yep - to clarify:

- The regarding device here was sold as VBar with Control Loop V6 for VBar Control usage
- So it has a V6 for VBC License only
- This devices have a lower price than a V5.3 Express for 3rd party radios
- if someone wants to have a 5.3 license we have to calculate the difference
- a possible "crossgrade" to 5.3 contains always a 5.3 pro license
- this crossgrade can be purchased through our service
- therefore create a rma in the login section by clicking on the "service" button of the regarding device in your device list
- our service will contact you with a offer

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Anonymer Benutzer
April 13, 2015 06:59PM
Well, I ordered a vcontrol just now. So I think I will switch it back to 6 when the vcontrol arrives. I thought this might be a better solution.
RV
April 13, 2015 07:04PM
smileys with beer

You're welcome !!!

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login